This probably belongs in a different catagory, however i wanted as many reads as possible. I know my title doesnt sound very professional but there is know other way to put it. I exhausted hundreds of hours reading these fishing reports, talking to people, studying maps, try to come up with a game plan. Spent thousands of dollars on equipment,gps, ship to shore, rod holders, line counter combos, and so on. Stayed on S.B.I. from 8-4/8-11. I do not know the exact # of hours on the motor (hoping to find out during trouble shooting process) but i dont think there is over 3 hours on the motor.Started experiencing trouble out by green island, with mercury customer service on the phone the boat dies. I hand the phone to the wife and throw out an anchor so we do not blow into the island. By now i am in panic mode. Finally get it started and limp back to landing. No fishing the entire week, and absolutely no help or concern from Mercury. Was told all week 100% my responsibilty to do all work , research , phone calls, transportation to dealer etc.. Mercury slogan is #1 on the water? Not in my book. There customer service is a joke. Wish i could share more about some of the phone conversation etc, it would just take to long.