walleye 7-29 walleye 7-29 walleye 7-29 walleye 7-29
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: walleye 7-29

Post Thanks / Like

Default walleye 7-29

fished the bouy sunday 3 man limit slow steady pick 3- 28", a few throw backs, 84 back on a 40jet, 75 back on the high diver, crawler harnesses, 2mph. hey the guy who owns the boat at sawmill in the corner dock send me a pm with your name and phone number. the fishing boat just a few docks down fron Jim

Post Thanks / Like

Default sunday

Glad you did well on Sunday because it was tough for my buddy and I. fished between w sister and put in bay starting around 8 45 am and only had two in the boat at 1 30 pm after trying crawler harnesses behind 1 oz in lines and 3 oz bb high , low, fast, and slow. also tried a spoon program for an hour and nothing. around 1 30 pm I put on an 800 series reef runner at about 2.0 to 2.2 mph and that seemed to be more their liking. Caught one after 20 mins and another in half an hour and before long we switched everything over ended up with ten total with one 7 lbs before we picked up and headed in about 5pm. we put in work for those fish!

Post Thanks / Like

are you the guy i'm looking for out of sawmill?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Walleye - Sunday 7/29

Fell a couple short of 5 man limit, trolling spoons NE of B ~ 2-3 miles, along with quite a few other boats, we basicallly stayed outside the big pack and then circled them, since we are newbies and didn't want to take chances clashing into other boards. Started with a bang early with a nice 27" fish that my buddy's son caught (his first)... will try and post a picture. We started with 55 & 65 back and they only liked the 65 at first, so we went longer and got nothing, they seemed partial to the Purple then any other color... came back shorter and hit and missed. Took awhile, but still a good day on the water, waves were good with having a kid on the boat.

Post Thanks / Like

I am not out of sawmill