Well I am not a superstious man but any more days like Friday and I will be. Went out for the jig bite first. We dragged the bottom getting out of the Toussaint River into the lake. Ran over to K-can but no luck went to cone had several on but could not keep them buttoned up. Decided to troll some so went to D-can and set up Ran one DDHJ 12 purple perch back 60 and one RR 800 Green Flash (Bare Naked) back 50. Ran 2 crawler harness with Doc Shelton blades custom painted in Rainbow on jet 40's back 50, all off of inline boards. Managed to get 2 eyes trolling, one was a FO 31 inch female that looked like a male and a 27 inch male, both on the harnesses. Speed was 1.5 to 1.8 gps speed. The worm bite is probably on!

Also got a new $80.00 Cabela's rod broken at the tip, I managed to run over my own line causing me to lose a 40 jet diver and a harness right at the boat but I didn't lose any line thank goodness, the guy who broke the rod due to inattention when he ran the tip into the bottom of a rod holder mounted on my radar arch also tried to lift three large walleyes into the boat and lost all three he wouldn't wait on the net or clear the corner so I could get close enough to use the net, they all were on harnesses also, he has made his last trip with me because he was indifferent about the rod the gas and the lost fish in fact he acted like I owed it to him to take him fishing. Then I again Dragged bottom hard on the way back into the river. It was just one of those days.

I didn't post until today because I was still fuming over Friday!