We fished Friday, Saturday and Sunday. 2 man limits on Friday and Sunday (in about an hour and a half) of all big Walleyes in 19' of water off of L-can. Average fish had to be 22" with a couple of 26". Jigging with shiners. Had to feel the bottom then snapped it up and SLOWLY drop it back down into a "dixie cup" . It was our first time trying the jig bite and we will be back. Can not thank the fine fishermen on this site that helped make our trip a success.

To all those who have posted over the past year or so (yea I know I'm a lurker but never had anything to add until now) we couldn't have done it with out you!

ALSO we cleaned all the fish at Turtle Creek. I received a message from the DNR officer in Ottawa stating that we could skin the fish down while still leaving an inch attached to the filet provided that the filet and the skin were left whole. We got them home today and pulled it off the rest of the way. Not to big a deal but now I have 2#'s of skin and zippers in the freezer until next garbage pick up.