Lie to me!!!!! Lie to me!!!!! Lie to me!!!!! Lie to me!!!!!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lie to me!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lie to me!!!!!

Somebody Lie to me.We're drivin out Friday 5/20/11 for the week-end of Fishin.
    PLEASE tell me we're not wastin Time,Money and Effort for nothin.Somebody's GOT too be catchin some Walleye's out on the "ERIE" Waters.
    O.K. Let me hear from Ya!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ya me two

Heading out of bolles harbor or sterling state park friday. Hope to see some life in the water. Going to be fishin all weekend. any info on michigan waters would be good help!

Post Thanks / Like

Default good weather at least

Well, the best reports from last weekend would lead us to believe that the fishing is improving. Not great, but improving. the weather since sunday has been bad and stirred the lake up. Today, tomorrow, Saturady, and Sunday (early) are all predicted calm and warming up. You should have beautiful warm spring weather and with any luck catch a few fish. You couldn't ask for better weather, especially with how bad this spring has been.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks to Any and ALL for any info comin MY WAY!

Post Thanks / Like

Here's another report:5/19/2011 -

weather good, lake calm (can you believe it) Fishing For
    early a.m, waves less than 2 feet today, water pretty stirred up, today first fishable day in 4 days[/B], so don't have too much to report. Charters started going back out yesterday afternoon no word yet. Tournament fishermen here pre-fishing. As soon as we have reports will let you know. Captain Dave from Happy Hooker.

Capt. Dave O'Neal Reporting

Post Thanks / Like

Saturday before the wind kicked up I talked to four boats that had 80% of their limit.. they are out their just need to be talked into biting

Post Thanks / Like

Default Clean water ?

Heard there was some cleaner water NE of west sister. That was hear say, I will be headed that direction Fri. Will post as soon as I get back home. Good luck all.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

thanks too all,Capt.Dave,I'll be lookin for your updates.

40 year erie newbie Guest

Default hear say here too

Quote Originally Posted by tinkertoy View Post
    Heard there was some cleaner water NE of west sister. That was hear say, I will be headed that direction Fri. Will post as soon as I get back home. Good luck all.
    Couple guys at the bar this eve said they limited near the shipping channel between breast bay and west sister, maby hear say on the spot but they had the eyes!

jon1962 Guest

All,

I am new to the site as a participant but have viewed the information regularly over the years. I fish out of Brest Bay Marina and tend to focus more in that area of the lake and run out to West Sister and other area's on occasion. I fished last Saturday off Stoney Point in 24' of water and did have some limited success on Walleye (3 fish). Bass are active and Sheephead were fairly active too. I am fishing tomorrow and have heard from our marina chatter that the fishing is picking up near Breast Bay with the focus in 24' - 26' of water. Brest Bay Marina has a quality group of Charter Boats. The web site for the marina also does post some fishing information. I run boards, riggers and dipseys trolling spoons.

Good-Luck,

Jon