Sorry No Report.. URGH.... Sorry No Report.. URGH.... Sorry No Report.. URGH.... Sorry No Report.. URGH....
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Sorry No Report.. URGH....

Well Thanks everyone for posting.. Sorry I have no reort.. My number one piston decided it did not want to go up and down anymore. It just want to be lazy and lay in the oil pan from now on.. Oh Well.. Ordered a new motor monday and should have it saturday and have it installed and up and running by sunday around noon.. I am sure the walleye will be biting like crazy this weekend while i am installing the motor.. I hoe you guys catch them..

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry about the "p" missing dropped my phone in a bucket of oil and now I quess the p does not want to work..ppppppppppppppppp or does it.

Post Thanks / Like

are you available if i have room?

Post Thanks / Like

I would love to go.. But I am gonna spend all my free time getting the boat back up and running. I would like to fish with you sometime soon.. I just dont want to have to cancel anymore trips.. thanks

Post Thanks / Like

I certainly understand. Get that boat running and lets get to slaying. I will be on your side of Catawba this season out of Foxhaven. I am just ready to get out on the water.

Post Thanks / Like

Default God Bless

I had to replace the 454 starboard in my 33' Bertram. Just to sell it. I feel your pain and hear your thoughts. Better days ahead

Post Thanks / Like

Capt Jim, I am glad to hear your boat is coming together. This is riverat I had a charter scheduled with you sat the 14th.I will be calling soon to see if we can reschedule a trip. good luck with your new motor.

Post Thanks / Like

Feel all yalls pain. Just replaced engines, trannys, and props both port and starboard. Been out every weekend since April 9th and only 2 eyes to show for it. Hey spoontang, whats the name of your boat or what dock # you at. Ive been outta Foxhaven for the last 3 years. Im at dock F25. Red and white 32' Wellcraft Coastal. Stop by for a drink sometime!
    Wellcraft 3200 Coastal T-454s

Post Thanks / Like

Boat runs great.......weather sucks......nuff said

Thanks for the invite. I am 783 near the end past the new bath house. I havn't put a name on the boat yet and my wife frowns when I suggest using "spoontang". I hope to get a line in the water Sunday.