lodging wild wings area lodging wild wings area lodging wild wings area lodging wild wings area
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default lodging wild wings area

Hello,
    My friend and I will be fishing sometime in April and we are looking for lodging thats close to a dock in wild wings area and a place to clean are own fish.
    Any help will be appreciated thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

In Port Clinton area there is a camp ground called Family Camping Center they have cabins that would sleep 5 comfy, you do have to bring your own bed linens. They have a nice fish cleaning station close to food and shopping all for around $ 50.00 per night.

Post Thanks / Like

http://www.vacationrentals411.com/vacation/23785.html Wife and I stayed here last spring and plan to do it again. Boat dock is right in front of the condo

Post Thanks / Like

Default more questions

kodiak
    Can you leave your boat at the dock by your room or do you have to pull it every night?
    thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by eyecrazy View Post
    kodiak
    Can you leave your boat at the dock by your room or do you have to pull it every night?
    thanks
    You can leave it in fact they prefer that you do. Very nice place to stay. John is a great guy. We are going to have a camper at Fenwick this year or would be using him again.
    Last edited by kodiak50; 02-12-2011 at 05:32 AM.

gsehntr1226 Guest

Hey kodiak, where you putting your trailer at fenwick? I have a place there in the campground. Be nice to get some new neighbors. Look me up and we can swap some stories, locations, techniques, and cold beers. I've been there three years and the place is great. I'm out there about every ten days and most of july. keep in touch. Making the first trip maybe 23-24 march, well see how the weather is.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gsehntr1226 View Post
    Hey kodiak, where you putting your trailer at fenwick? I have a place there in the campground. Be nice to get some new neighbors. Look me up and we can swap some stories, locations, techniques, and cold beers. I've been there three years and the place is great. I'm out there about every ten days and most of july. keep in touch. Making the first trip maybe 23-24 march, well see how the weather is.
    We are still waiting on Kathy? to get us a spot. Trying to hold out for the back row with sewer hook ups. Will be over as soon as we can safely put the boat in.