Quote Originally Posted by Prkr314 View Post
Commission on sales or owner is what i was thinking too. Seems like a lot of hype about something that nobody on this end of the lake seems to have. In the last year seems like everybody has a add on release,copy or improvement to jets...is the pattent up and everybody's trying to get a peace of the market? If they are better than the other stuff, I'd be the first to brag to everybody about the hottest thing out...but it 's release looks no different than a Dipsey,which anybody that uses them knows how big of a fish it takes to trip the release. The problem that everybody i fish with seems to have is not with the big fish,you know when they're on,but the small walleye and white perch....draggers! You can't catch the big ones if your dragging spikes and white perch. If we don't get a fish at least every 15 minutes, we'll start cycling threw all the gear and clear all the draggers. I've got 10 Jets and 4 Dipseys,but can't see spending a $160 for the same problem... i'd get a few if i knew someone that used them! Anybody out of Meinke's have them yet? Hey Tru-Trip guys...give me 2 for a field test and i'll pass them around the guys...If they are better than jets and dipseys, i'll pay for the 2 test ones plus take 8 more and i'll bet the guys that i fish with would replace their jets...about 40 more!....don't need a commision...just a better release!
I agree if I had two to try and they work I'm sure all the guys I fish with out of wings would do the same.