Priceless memories Priceless memories Priceless memories Priceless memories
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Huntin711 Guest

Default Priceless memories

Went out with my new friends Skipper9 and his Uncle Ron to catch some Perch with my children. We had a great time, the look on the children's faces when you ask one of them to hold your pole for minute and they finally realize that there is a fish on there just priceless!! We caught about 40 Perch, 7 to 11 inches and my oldest son even caught a 26 inch eye to boot. Great time with great friends. You have to keep in mind that my two youngest are only 3 and 5 years old. They can really test ones patience they are really good at gettin there lines tangled up with one another and not following directions. My 5 year old wyatt always wants to cast even when jiggin the bottom. Skipper9 and his uncle went out of there way to help make the childrens day and I cant thank them enough. And seein how I accidently left the bag that had the doritos, chips and cookies in the suburban back at the marina the children did awesome. Hope to get up there soon with my dad and chase after those eyes soon. Godbless and be safe.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Kids

That's really cool...Those are the days you kids will remember forever...I know my daughter has ALOT of memories on the lake...And yes they can test your patience on the water..LOL Next time don't forget the chips!!!!Have fun and be safe....
    LOWE LIFE

Huntin711 Guest

Hows it going lowe life, thanks for the reply. I meant to send you a message last time letting you know that we didn't make it down to turtle creek over the weekend since we went out with Skipper9 and stayed at my inlaws camper over at Hanks on the bay. Looking forward to meeting you though. Hope to come up in the next week or so with my dad. Thanks and god bless.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Priceless moments with kids.

It is great to get out with the kids. I remember when my daughter and son were that age. They were more interested in the minnows in the bucket than the fish in the lake. When we did get the perch back home and on the skillet, as soon as a batch was done it was one for Liz one for Dan and one for the dog. (not my chouce) but everyone loved those fillets.

Enjoy the time as it goes very fast. My boy is now 16 and invovled in all sports so fishing days have slowed but we enjoy trying to get over there for eyes and bullets.

Tight lines and enjoy yor next trip. Mine is hopefully to get my son and father (77) over there soon.

Rick F.

Wannago.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Huntin 711

I'll be up at the cottage all weekend fri through mon...If your in the area stop by...I always like to meet the great people on the site....Look me up or send me a PM with a phone number...I invited Fred T and a few others to stop by as well..Hope to meet up with you.. Good luck,Be safe and have a happy 4th
    LOWE LIFE