Operation "dry water" Operation "dry water" Operation "dry water" Operation "dry water"
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default cold beer

Is the WCKR 2 the original "Wacker from 2009" or aka Wackoff-Master. I thought last year I offered to meet him somewhere and talk fishing over something also.
    Somthin-Fishy -rather unhook sheephead and white bass than hear this B.S.

boater423 Guest

everyone makes mistakes no one is perfect and you are far from perfect with your running of your mouth you ASS Walleye Ass

Post Thanks / Like

Default Reason

The reason I posted this was to let eveyone know to be extra careful these two weekends....It wasn't to be judged or be called name's...I figured that if someone read this they might think twice about having a beer out on the water...I expected a few comments like thanks for the head's up or something along that line...But like usual it turned into a typical kids post...
    LOWE LIFE

And I never got charged or even went to court!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wacker fantasy world

He must live in a fantasy world, again he said you admitted to being intoxicated and there was no such mention and before he said you admitted to being drunk........... wacker you better read his post again because you are adding your own words to it. We have it in writing.

Lowe....tell me when dinner is on, I'd like a seat.

Whoak302 Guest

Waterdog is on to something, learned in my safe boating class that 1 drink on the boat is worth 3 on land as far as blood alcohol content and intoxication is concerned.

Post Thanks / Like

Default it went like this...

I took a boat ride on a friday evening....On our way back we stopped at to get some dinner,which is less then 1/8 of a mile from my dock... I was in my 12ft boat I use for Island hopping here in toledo....Had 2 beers with dinner...After dinner I got in my boat and headed down the river to my dock...( in a no wake zone)....They were tied off to the end of my dock, and pulled me over...I don't think I put anyone's life in danger!!!! Had I known they were their I would of just left the boat for the night....So now you know the whole story....Be safe and have fun.....
    LOWE LIFE

Post Thanks / Like

sounds like you were on a real bender

Walleye WCKR 2 Guest

Thats what they all say low life. I wasn't drunk or I only had 2 beers. They were tied up to your dock???? Why, waiting for you?? All people that drive drunk say the same thing I wasn't putting anyone's life in danger. How stupid. Your story isn't adding up. Let me know about that dinner, I am getting real hungry.

boater423 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye WCKR 2 View Post
    Thats what they all say low life. I wasn't drunk or I only had 2 beers. They were tied up to your dock???? Why, waiting for you?? All people that drive drunk say the same thing I wasn't putting anyone's life in danger. How stupid. Your story isn't adding up. Let me know about that dinner, I am getting real hungry.
    what an ass you are you are one big loser Walleye probable 5 ft tall and 100lbs real bad at the keyboard you jerk

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Zero Tolerance

All,

This is Walleye Rick, proprietor of www.walleye.com, www.walleyetacklestore.com and yes, this forum for the avid Lake Erie Fisherman.

Regarding this forum, we don't have many rules but things that won't be tolerated include disrespect for fellow fishermen, profanity, ugliness, bullying comments .......

This is a fishing forum for fishermen to share with others their expertise, experiences and fishing reports on the Lake Erie. Keep it simple, keep it clean, stick to fishing and don't be mean. Otherwise you may find yourself BANNED from this site.

George Bush once said "This job would be a whole lot easier if it was a dictatorship, just as long as I'm the dictator". Well, I'm the judge, jury and dictator for this site and I have a ZERO tolerance policy.

Hope everyone's fishing is going well this summer. Keep filling those coolers. There are plenty of walleye to be caught!!