Trutrip awsome!!! Trutrip awsome!!! Trutrip awsome!!! Trutrip awsome!!!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    duckdog Guest

Thumbs up Trutrip awsome!!!

just want to thank Blind Sided charters and big fish tuff tackle co. i have been fishing 40 jets and switch over and this realse is awsome you fight the fish not the jet . these guys have some great product checkem out www.bigfishtuff.com

Post Thanks / Like

These things are incredible. Glad they worked out for you. They are starting to get alot of attention and everyone is happy with them. They are currently available at Hi-Way Bait, Fishermans Wharf, and Happy Hooker bait stores. New color to be coming soon.

duckdog Guest

cant wait till the 40 tt comes out telling all my friend about them it has taken my fishing to a new level got in shallow this weekend and instead of braking off or hooking up thay tripped and brought my baits to the top with no insadent it was great .

Valhalla Guest

I have been using releases from Kingfisher Charters out of Luna Pier on my jet 30s & 40s, they are simple to hook up, and you can use them on your jets you already have. They are sold at the marina at Luna Pier, and on the website kingfishercharters.net

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Valhalla View Post
    I have been using releases from Kingfisher Charters out of Luna Pier on my jet 30s & 40s, they are simple to hook up, and you can use them on your jets you already have. They are sold at the marina at Luna Pier, and on the website kingfishercharters.net
    Looks like a nice device but there is still more parts than this new tru-trip. check them out at bigfishtuff.com

duckdog Guest

val i have the reliese on all my 40's and have fished the but i promise if you like running jets with short leads and no fowl up the tru-trip is is great