Western Lake Erie Fishing Reports (JUNE 2010) Western Lake Erie Fishing Reports (JUNE 2010) Western Lake Erie Fishing Reports (JUNE 2010) Western Lake Erie Fishing Reports (JUNE 2010)
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Western Lake Erie Fishing Reports (JUNE 2010)

Please post Western Lake Erie JUNE 2010 fishing reports here.

Post Thanks / Like

Default June 13

Good fishing on the line due North of Bessie runnie an East line to Crib reef in 20 FOW. I ran past West Sis and trolled in and didn't pick a fish till I hit 21 Fow and had a very busy last couple of hours boxing 22 good eaters. Purple cranks off big boards were good, spoons with gold and wonder bread glow in stinger size, JSR 7 blue did well. When I found the fish, they ate anything in front of them. 2.25-2.6 mph with the wind. UNREAL hatch last night. We saw a car hit a patch of mayflies and crash.

Post Thanks / Like

Spoontang good to see you are posting again, I missed your reports, I always read your posts. I'm fishing friday and saturday so hopefully I will have something to report. I've been off the lake for over two weeks but I'm back.

FireFish Guest

Default June 11th & 12th

Fished Friday 5 miles east of Kellys from 1330 - 2000. 14 walleye and enough junk fish to keep it fun. All eye's were 4lbs+. Scorpion spoons on jet 40's did the trick. Fished Saturday between Kellys and Middle with no luck. Headed east of Kellys again and picked up 2 and then went to the old C can area and picked 3 more. All fish came on scorpion spoons on jet 30's. Only out from 0700-1300 on Saturday. Sounded like a slow pick for all. Over all 19 walleye with a total weight of 80lbs.

Post Thanks / Like

what was the number for your north line

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default e kellys

Been there for a couple weeks, seems like last weekend they were north of shoal on LINE. We did catch a couple suspended in and out of perch fishing the airport area. Lost of white bass and fish ohio sheep. I told some of the guys on the boat we were hearders- baaaaaahaaaaaaa. The white bass were large too off the spoons- tangled mess with jets. Caught eyes on dipsey #3 setting 35'back. Drifted on saturday in 3's, caught 2 on bottom bouncers with harnesses, then anchored and got 3 tickets of perch - s.e. of kellys. Lots of marks. -

Somthin Fishy -Ron