Fishing Saturday Fishing Saturday Fishing Saturday Fishing Saturday
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fishman View Post
    I am heading out of Toledo Beach Marina on Saturday to hopefully bag some walleye. Going to be trolling (likely jr. thundersticks probably a little early for spoons). I would appreciate any reports on where the fishing has been good. Hopefully mother nature cooperates because i have the fever.

FISHMAN
    We have been fishing spoons and doing very well on them when the darn wind isnt blowing 30 mph. I think you'll be suprised if you try them right now.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Report from Saturday

Fished on Saturday May 15. 3 man limit 22-23 ft of water straight out from Toledo Beach Marina. Trolled spoons on #20 jet divers 120ft back. The best spoons were a bronze and black polka dot and pearly white spoon. The average size was about 3lbs.

Walleye WCKR 2 Guest

EyeCrazy-You did in fact misspell a word. I would like to have a contest to see who can find it, but that would take way to long. You missplled grammar (how many of your are laughing right now?). On top of that, your "grammar" is wrong in that sentence. It should be "You constantly disrespect others on this site over grammar, spelling, and now their fishing ability." (how many are laughing now?) Sorry I couldn't resist.

EmSh- My point being was that the old saying of "East wind the fish bite the least" or something to that affect ( note: affect not effect ). There is little truth to this saying and people use the wind direction as an excuse for a tough day on the water. Fish are still caught on E/NE winds, you just need to change your tactics slighlty to do so. The question as to "do you eat when the wind blows E" was in effect (effect this time, not affect) to drive the point that you eat when the wind blows E, why wouldn't a fish? You may want to work on your spelling and grammar as well. Who is the dumbass now??????

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lake Erie grammar

Wacker Rep, again the feed back is interesting and your need to correct others is the same for wacker 1, we are not all scholars but guys that enjoy fishing .This site says all and by the way when a nor easter blows it does'nt mean fish can't be caught , but anybody thats familiar with the W Basin can expect rough conditions and a miserable trip alot of times.Not sure about you but 3 hours rolling tends to mess the rest of the day, but i can see your a seasoned veteran and an advocate. again , piss up a limb. one limey to another.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ignore him

Someone sent me a PM and said just ignore him, and he will leave you alone...So that's just what I did...Don't post your case to him we all know the truth about the WACKER, He's a fake and just get's on here to piss people off...Don't let him get to you that's what he want's...He calls people IDIOTS and Asks why people refer to him a WACKOFF or DICKHEAD... He's not real smart even though he thinks he's BABE WINKELMEN....Just IGNORE his stupid and chilldish remarks and forget him....I'm glad he got his **** stolen serve's him right for being him...I'm not trying to start some child's play ******** with him but everything I said is true....Now he'll post some **** about me and give you guy's a break.. LOL So sit back and watch me IGNORE the WACKER...I'm out.....
    LOWE LIFE

Post Thanks / Like

Default I went through this several years ago.

PAP-
    I live in PA and visit this site everyday to see how you guys are doing. I learn a lot of new techniques from this site. I get very annoyed when I have to sift through others BS. There are some really great posts on this site. Jig69 is a valuable source of information. I've learned a lot from him whether he knows it or not. Thanks for the postive posts Jig. LOWE LIFE is a true blue person. If it weren't for him, my recent Erie trip would have been fishless. He and his girlfriend brought us a big bag of walleye and a container of homemade sauce. I didn't even know who he was until he came to our cabin and introduced himself. His posts are worthwhile and what he says is true.
    I can't believe that some individuals can be so disrespectful to others information. These people ruin the honest posts from the reputable people on this site. What a shame! Mabybe it's time that the web designer remove these idiots from the site!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye WCKR 2 View Post
    EyeCrazy-You did in fact misspell a word. I would like to have a contest to see who can find it, but that would take way to long. You missplled grammar (how many of your are laughing right now?). On top of that, your "grammar" is wrong in that sentence. It should be "You constantly disrespect others on this site over grammar, spelling, and now their fishing ability." (how many are laughing now?) Sorry I couldn't resist.

EmSh- My point being was that the old saying of "East wind the fish bite the least" or something to that affect ( note: affect not effect ). There is little truth to this saying and people use the wind direction as an excuse for a tough day on the water. Fish are still caught on E/NE winds, you just need to change your tactics slighlty to do so. The question as to "do you eat when the wind blows E" was in effect (effect this time, not affect) to drive the point that you eat when the wind blows E, why wouldn't a fish? You may want to work on your spelling and grammar as well. Who is the dumbass now??????
    Maybe because fish use nature to live, Migrate ,water temps. and moon phases
    Barometric pressures change. winds blow differently from fronts moving in ECT. ?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wackoff

Hey wackoff, that's why I said, "I hope my spelling is correct" because I know I'm not perfect and I know you are the "dickhead" that would point out any imperfections.
    Take a hint, you are not liked or wanted on this site.

I wonder who would steal from a nice guy like you?

Post Thanks / Like

Default missplled

By the way........you left the e out of misspelled.....dumbass!

Walleye WCKR 2 Guest

Eyecrazy-Nice catch on the missing "e". There is a big difference between a typo and not knowing correct spelling. I am just wondering how many times you had to read the posting until you picked up on that? Probably more than once. I will start proofing my post a little better. Just to be clear, the name calling is totally unjustified by you and others. Using names such as dickhead, whackoff, ect is unacceptable and should not be tolerated by this site. I never have resorted to name calling. When one does, it shows lack of intelligence. As far as someone stealing from me, there must be a lot of people like me that keeps a boat at Wild Wings, because I was far from the only person. You take this hint, your opinion does not matter to me in the very least, nor anyone else. You are just a simple minded individual.