Quote Originally Posted by Walleye WCKR 2 View Post
EyeCrazy-You did in fact misspell a word. I would like to have a contest to see who can find it, but that would take way to long. You missplled grammar (how many of your are laughing right now?). On top of that, your "grammar" is wrong in that sentence. It should be "You constantly disrespect others on this site over grammar, spelling, and now their fishing ability." (how many are laughing now?) Sorry I couldn't resist.

EmSh- My point being was that the old saying of "East wind the fish bite the least" or something to that affect ( note: affect not effect ). There is little truth to this saying and people use the wind direction as an excuse for a tough day on the water. Fish are still caught on E/NE winds, you just need to change your tactics slighlty to do so. The question as to "do you eat when the wind blows E" was in effect (effect this time, not affect) to drive the point that you eat when the wind blows E, why wouldn't a fish? You may want to work on your spelling and grammar as well. Who is the dumbass now??????
New to this site. Forgive my grammar and spelling but Ive been following your posts for a while, and I cant believe how much you get under these guys skins. I mean I think you,re a lil humorous and if ya cant give guys a lil **** in return for some helpful info why would you post any? Maybe they shouldnt sit up front at the comedy club either! If you cant sift your way thru some ******** and friendly fightin on a fishin site I dont think you're gonna get much usefull info on here anyway. Im typically a bass fisherman ( hence the grammar), and our bass club has all kinds of guys some I cant really say anything good about but I try not to let em get my goat. Anyway , NEVER LETEM SEE YA BLEED wckr2.Good Fishin