Good fishn- tough wind Good fishn- tough wind Good fishn- tough wind Good fishn- tough wind
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanx FishOn, kinda partial to casting myself but if trollin is working I am all for that also. Got big boards spoons and RR's ready to go.

Walleye WCKR 2 Guest

Kodiak 50-

Wild wings is a hole, plain and simple. No one is telling you about all the theft they have had the last couple of years. I used to keep my boat down there in April and early May, but not anymore. I got tired of people stealing stuff off of my boat. Drive around the place and take a good hard look. There are a lot nicer places to stay for the same or even less money. Wild Wings at one time was a premier place, but over the past 5 to 7 years it has quickly gone down hill. Like anything, when the wrong element shows up, watch out.

Post Thanks / Like

Lots of differing opinions on WW and Green Cove, guess i will just have to be careful and take the tackle in at night.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Enjoy the big water

Kodiak, your fishing is going to be in the area of . Wild wings, Fenwyck marina and Turtle creek , staying at green cove the slip to the lake is known as wild wings and is a direct placement on (the w. basin) quicker than others, your choice to work North or head east and work the reefs using the wind to still pick up some eyes and a smallie if not Work the deeper and get hits, anchor and see if the delectable yellows are there wait 10-15 move and do it again. It does suck pulling the anchor but sometimes it pays, so says Capt Chad. and as far as the wacker2 rep goes piss up a limb. one limey to another.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanx Fish On, I have fished out of Fenwick's several times, heading there Thursday for a one day trip with an old pal. Just had never stayed at Green Cove Condo's. Hope the fishin picks up some this week. And thanx for the info.

Walleye WCKR 2 Guest

FishOn-Great advice, Kodiak 50 should have a great day on the water reeling in fish after fish if he follows your step by step instructions to a successful day on Lake Erie. Maybe with a little luck, he will get into some of those "delectable" yellow perch that abound in the area. Sounds like you really know the water. Let Capt. Chad know this, if you carefully choose your spot, closely monitoring your finder and knowing what you are looking at before you drop it, you shouldn't have to move perch fishing. If you set up on fish and they shut down, more than likely they shut down everywhere. Stay on those fish and wait for them to turn back on. While everyone is wasting time and gas, I sit where I am at and wait for the fish to turn back on. Works everytime, but only if you carefully chose your spot.