wild wings wild wings wild wings wild wings
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: wild wings

Jfish Guest

It's unfortunate that there are thieves out there in the first place. People that have no respect for others. I'm sure that we all work hard for all of the gear that we have on our boats, it's just a shame that somebody takes it.

If we take a look at other large marinas, I'm sure that the same thing happens elsewhere also and not just WildWings.

Maybe we should put "car alarms" on our boats? That's actually not a bad idea come to think about it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default 2 bad wacker

Just goes to show how full of it he is! Our justice system is what fails us and allows for things like this! They caught the people responsible for some breakin last year when they finally went to court, the jdge gave them nothing a dont do it again. Since you are from wild wings wacker you really should have looked me up couple of us white trash locals would have shown you how to catch fish with out having to lye!!
    O yeah we limited again today!!!

walleyewacker Guest

If anyone thinks the WW is first class place, then they need to look around. When I see every golf cart that is customized to look like at NASCAR or a monster truck, that tells me I am in redneck country. When I am cleaning fish and listening to everyone's conversastion, then I know I am dealing with hillbillies. When I look at the campground, restrooms, and most of all the "professional fish cleaning people" I know I am dealing with white trash. No, theft does not occur at all marinas. Most places are more exclusive, and by that I don't mean expensive, they keep an eye on who is who. Part of the big problem at WW is the launch ramp, too many people coming and going, most marians do not have a ramp. Also at other marinas when they see a strange face wandering around, they ask who they are, ect. WW used to be a nice place, it has just been overran by lower class people. WW is a $hit hole, and I stand by that statement. OH, walidick, I caught my limit today also!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

1st- Walidave has done more for those wanting help fishing, chartering clients and receiving positive feedback than you can imagine. He is a class act and runs a classy business.

2nd- I don't care where you go in the Port Clinton/Oak Harbor area, you will find many "good old boys" that would give the shirt off their back and lend a hand.

3rd- WW has had it's problems as have most other marinas this year. Unemployment and crime run hand in hand. Crime is everywhere right now.

4th- Why not be part of the solution rather than part of the problem? When you label places, people etc. with profanity and make judgemental statements of known good people, it makes you look < intelligent.

5th- The truth of the matter is, you have upset and offended many good people on this site. I don't think anybody could ever trust your information therefore your posts are not relivant.

THE MESSAGE IS ONLY AS GOOD AS THE MESSANGER.

6th- when you speak of white trash and $hitholes and continue to insult perfectly decent people, we conclude where the white trash really is.

We can't undo all of your bogus posts and insults. You obviously take information from this site, but I struggle to see what you provide other than negativity. If you can't say something nice, say nothing at all.

Best regards,
    Spoontang

Labshavit Guest

Default WW

Wacker is a taker and gives nothing in return period. My buddy and I have a special place for people like Wacker. Maybe sometime we might meet up and I can take him on a tour!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default stop it

stop it last spring the wacker had everybody going on this site you guys took the bait and he reeled it in he admitted that on a post so let him talk do not answer him lets just fish and post our fishing reports and help each other will go on sunday and report sunday night fishing is really good right now settel down and just enjoy

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Thats the ticket !

However amusing this is , you are correct in the past his post were just a hoax to get the site in an uproar dont play the game lets follow the advice here and not play it

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default ww

I second your insite spoontang. Hopefully the BS doesnt start like what we saw in the spring, LETS JUST FISH and get along, and find GOOOD information to share -

Post Thanks / Like

Default sunday

5 guys 12 fish all nice size fish on gold weapons green beads 18 inches long biggest 26 inches north of west sister 1-2 miles my crew cant catch any fish i got 6 lost a hog at the net bad netman the other 4 2 guys 1 fish 2 guys 2 fish the hog was a 29-30 incher it broke my home made weapon that was 17 pound vanish line or maybe the not slipped o well be out tomorrow