Im just wondering if anyone has been jigging on the reefs at all this week. Myself and 2 friends are scheduled to go out on the Drawbridge head boat this Saturday. I just want to know if it is worth it or would it be better to wait a couple weeks for the water temperature to get into the 40's? People say the fishing's good as soon as the ice is off, but i want actual reports before i spend $37 on a charter. I know last year the 3rd week of April was great with the purple hair jigs and the fish were aggressive and the hard snap of the rod was an effective technique. Does anyone think with the water being in the mid 30's that a slow jigging technique would be better than snapping the rod hard? What about blade bait's, does anyone know anything about them? Another thing i wanted oppinion's on was whether or not it would be a waste of time to cast and retreive a ReefRunner or a HuskyJerk? That's right, let out a lot of line and then start reeling with a steady retreive or maybe try a stop and go retreive. All i want is to come home with our 12 walleye, maybe even a trophy. Any suggestions for fishing this weekend would be greatly appreciated. Good fishing!