Water clarity updates please??? Water clarity updates please??? Water clarity updates please??? Water clarity updates please???
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Fished for 3 hours Tuesday night. Moved from 2 mile nw of the island to 4 mile north of the island then nw about 6 miles from the island. All areas we could see 2 feet down. Only caught 1 walleye. Marked tons and tons of fish from 16' down to the bottom - 31 ft. Caught a few sheep head and a few yellow perch. Threw everything at them - all colors of weapons and weight forwards. Talked to 2 different boats trolling in the same area and they had 3 fish between the 2 of them. 1 had 6 hours on the water. We headed into the dirty water. Stopped at the gravel pit and marked fish but only caught yellow perch. Water was dirty - could see about 6 inches down. Poorest catch day on the lake this year thus far.

Post Thanks / Like

Fished for 6 days of 7 last week out of Put-In-Bay. Two boats with 3 people each just to the West edge of Northwest Reef for 2 days. Next 4 days North of North Bass to to the Border. Blown of the lake early 2 days and thunder and lightening for the third day off the lake early. Same day as the 4" rain at Freemont. Three days off early did not limit but did well till we had to leave. Other days we limited. Big fish was just over 7 lb. aveager 4 lb. Used crawler harnesses in any color at 1.4 MPH behing offshore planers 35 feet with 2 oz. trolling sinker. 6 days brought home to Tennessee 187 Walleyes and ate some at the cabin as well. Great trip for our 13 year in a row. The water at both places we fished was beautiful. Go get'em guys.

Post Thanks / Like

Default June 3rd

Tough day yesterday but managed 8 keepers; biggest was 25". Fished same area as PZieler; west of west sister 30 FOW with harnesses.

Post Thanks / Like

I see you on here Gettin Jiggy. My new plan is to head up tomorrow and fish the afternoon and Friday morning. I'll keep you posted. I hate this weather.

Post Thanks / Like

Good Luck! Must be nice to fish during the week!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks-All summer long. Next week is the ironman fishing week. My dad is in town and I will fish very hard. Maybe twice a day. Eyes in the morning and perch in the evening.

Post Thanks / Like

Maby you can locate some schools of jumbo's. My wife loves perch fishing.