Fished in that pack with my wife and little toddler girl on Saturday and Sunday. Each for only about an hour or two before both gals wanted to do something else. I fished 2 rods, 1 with a gold erie dearie tipped with worm fan casting around the boat and 1 rod with a 1/8 ounce jig with a 3" curly tail and tipped with a worm. it was so calm the jig was able to stay tight to bottom and I just let it jig up and down with what little waves there were.

Jig rod outfished erie dearie 8-4. Caught 1 nice 20" keeper saturday and missed like 6 good bites in a row (a couple on each rod). Sunday I was dialed in and only missed 1 bite on the erie dearie. Jig caught 6 walleye and 1 sheep. 1 eye was decent, around 18-19", 1 was way short at like 9", and the other 4 were right near 15" (i couldnt find my tape so wasnt sure!). We decided not to keep any because we had other plans for the day and didnt want to add fish cleaning to the "plans". All returned safely to grow bigger.

Overall really nice catch rate and "action" considering we only fished maybe 3-4 hours over 2 days. Great to get some action for the little one to get excited about and she even reeled in 2 of the fish herself!

We are back up in early June with a work outing so I will report what we do then.

Tight lines all!!