That is an awesome accomplishment KPI to finish 2nd in the Brawl.And that's a good idea to check that your friends you bring fishing, are actually registered in the tournament.You also bring up an interesting topic about the rule that each person must reel in their own 6 fish.That topic has been discussed to death on these forums for a long time.I would think that would be a good idea to follow when fishing in these tournaments.Because if you catch a money fish and have to answer that question while hooked up to a lie detector,you can answer honestly that you followed all game laws.We all know that the crew has to reel in their own 6 fish rule is rarely followed.If you've ever been on a trolling charter you know how many fish the captain or first mate reel in.Most of the time on my buddies boat I will often start reeling in a fish to clear an inside board and hand rod to someone else to reel in.How do you count that fish? The rule should be changed to a boat limit but the ODNR wants to keep it that way so that leaves most of us..wink..wink bending that rule.