Fishing walleye out of toledo Fishing walleye out of toledo Fishing walleye out of toledo Fishing walleye out of toledo
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Fishing walleye out of toledo

Hey fellas, I usually go over by besse and fish my walleye, have had good luck around the reefs and what not, I find where all the boats are at and set up, I really enjoy trolling, does anybody on here come out of toledo and troll, I haven't seen many groups of boat over that way trolling, if so where do you go. I heard a good place is out the shipping channel to the turn around buoy and then head towards west sister, reason asking is I plan on keeping my boat Moored in toledo next season, tight lines

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Fishing walleye out of toledo

You should be fine in that area until about mid July. Anywhere between the channel to West Sister is always good.

As a second thought if you dock out of Green Cove or Wild Wings your range increases between the channel to the Islands only about 20 min by car from Oregon on RT2....Docks cost around $750....
    Last edited by eriepro; 09-25-2023 at 01:16 PM. Reason: add content

Post Thanks / Like

Reason I'm gonna dock in toledo is so when I clock off for lunch I can go check on my rig, I think I am gonna give it a shot, I'll cruise out to the lighthouse and then head for west sister with my lines all set up, you say after mid July I need to head more south huh, are they still getting walleye right now off of besse by chance

Post Thanks / Like

few reports of walleye west of the islands at this time. I would call Fisherman's Wharf and ask them. They run headboats and charters out of the store. They are helpful to me when I stop it by giving advice where to start or programs to use.

Rickerd

Post Thanks / Like

walleye were being caught off the reefs last Friday & Saturday before it started blowing casting harnesses working the edges of reef

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightrider1818 View Post
    Reason I'm gonna dock in toledo is so when I clock off for lunch I can go check on my rig, I think I am gonna give it a shot, I'll cruise out to the lighthouse and then head for west sister with my lines all set up, you say after mid July I need to head more south huh, are they still getting walleye right now off of besse by chance
    You may also want to check with Meinke Marina docks there are about $700.00 I have been there about 5 yrs great people and docks are well maintained ,there are several charter captains that dock there who share info . its a straight shot out the channel for perch at the toledo water intake or toledo shipping channel then about a 20 min run to west sister were we caught Walleye there in late July also