9/2-9/3 9/2-9/3 9/2-9/3 9/2-9/3
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 9/2-9/3

Post Thanks / Like

Default 9/2-9/3

It was a bit choppy both days but we stuck it out and got our 60 Saturday and 52 Sunday. We started just south of G can and moved around noon to the H can area. I rarely move but the wind wasn't letting up and we only had 25 at this point. The bite turned on around 1 and it was steady until we reached our 60 around 230. Went to the same spot Sunday morning and it was a slow bite but we stuck it out and had 52 before heading in at 1. Very light bite and it was tough in the chop. We kept nothing under 8" and had 20 lbs sat and 16 Sunday.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: 9/2-9/3

Good job Dansdad! Sounds like some beautiful days on the lake!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: 9/2-9/3

Quote Originally Posted by dansdad View Post
    It was a bit choppy both days but we stuck it out and got our 60 Saturday and 52 Sunday. We started just south of G can and moved around noon to the H can area. I rarely move but the wind wasn't letting up and we only had 25 at this point. The bite turned on around 1 and it was steady until we reached our 60 around 230. Went to the same spot Sunday morning and it was a slow bite but we stuck it out and had 52 before heading in at 1. Very light bite and it was tough in the chop. We kept nothing under 8" and had 20 lbs sat and 16 Sunday.
    Nice Job dansdad!
    I like H can and G can, times when I was bumpy I would head to H can to give these bones a rest.
    Have not been out too many honey to do lists, but back soon, keep those lines tight and pull those lips~!
    ~ Water Dog