My guests had booked for 3 days starting Monday but I had to call Wednesday the 17th due to wind. They really wanted to fish yesterday the 18th. I told them with a NE wind it would be marginal. Safe but not pleasant and agreed to take them. I didn't want to mow the yard anyway. Doing it today 😒

We stayed behind Rattle Snake and just plowed the calmer water to scratch out their limit. Surprisingly there were still a few bigger fish back there. We had one 27 incher.

The program was Bandits 70 to 80 back at 2.0 mph. We caught on almost every color but I guess Blue Chrome and Perch were the best, but that was probably because we pulled more of them. Temps were in the mid 50s top to bottom. We are still catching on Nascar Stinger and Scorpion spoons, but they tended to be the smaller fish.

We did have a pig Smallmouth on a Bandit. It literally looked like a football. The guests really liked that. They went home with a cooler full of fillets and were verry happy and are talking about when they can come back.