Quote Originally Posted by Lynn M View Post
Wow, that is an awesome report Mike! I wish I would have gotten that new pattern when I purchased a few weeks ago. Right now I have too many lures and too little time to fish... so sad I would really like to get out this week, maybe Thursday will work.
Thanks for your order. I wish I would have had 3 or 4 more or them with me, as did my two fishing partners. They were joking with me saying "you better not set that rod down or it is going on my side" or if you are missing that bait when I leave you know where it is". It's kind of crazy. The only other bait in my catalog that took off that fast and had that kind of initial reaction by fish and fisherman is "Psycho Killer". I swear, the first time I used that bait it went back before it made it even 1/2 way to the side. For the rest of that trip it usually took longer to get it out the side than it did to go back. But of course, I only had 1 with me. That is still an awesome pattern, but it is best with lightly stained "chalky green" water vs heavily stained water, which we have had lately.