I have used a few different colors but sunspot has been the best yet for catching summer eyes on the central basin. blue chrome is another great color also with perch being another color. I use the walleye deep diving bandits when using snap weights, inline weights, or no weights at all. but when using them with divers like dipsy, Dreamweaver deeper divers, or the ones I use and swear by is the lite bite slide divers using a 7' fluro leader instead of the slide. but using the slide part might get a few more fish, then you can only use the shallow divers. but on my riggers, I use both deep and shallow divers. a rule of thumb for me is using anything with pink or purple. but there are so many colors I haven't even tried. you just can't use them all. if a color produces then why try another color? just use your good judgment and recommended colors to start. but if a color catches your eye then if money is not a big problem for you then by all means get 2 of them.

I have learned over the years to always get at least 2 or more of any lure I buy. because it really sucks to get 1 and the 1st time out it is the hot lure but you don't have the option to put another one out if you only got the 1.