Quote Originally Posted by Capt Juls View Post
Looks like there was a great crowd last night, in downtown Port Clinton, for the walleye drop.

Strange what happened Saturday morning when I checked the WYLIE WALLEYE FOUNDATION Website. The LINK to their YouTube Channel to watch it live was gone. Then I checked the LINK to their YouTube Channel - YouTube but when I clicked the LINK it said Video unavailable This video has been removed by the uploader.

A while later when I checked the WYLIE WALLEYE FOUNDATION Website the LINK was back up so I clicked on to take me back to their YouTube Channel but it was under a new YouTube Address Walleye Drop 2023 Port Clinton, Ohio. - YouTube

At 4pm there was suppose to be the start of the Walleye Drop festivities but when I checked it a few times there was nothing but it said "Waiting for Cliff Franks (from Buckeye Drone) December 31, 2022 at 4:00PM" and even now it still says that. With a little more searching on YouTube I did find and you as well Walleye Drop 2023 Port Clinton, Ohio. - YouTube Walleye Drop 2023 Port Clinton, Ohio. Cliff Franks in which you can still watch the Walleye Drop festivities from the beginning.