Finally got a chance to get back on the lake. Started heading out Huron river at day break with the fishing boat parade. Headed to the Huron dumping ground and found decent marks. Lots of other boats trolling the area too. Set up two boards with various bandits heading North. Tried various depths of the baits. Speed from 2.2 to 1.7. Put on a few dipsy divers with shallow crank baits and spoons. Only caught a few tiny walleye and a nice white bass. Changed a directions a few times too. Radio chatter sound like most struggled with a few getting a few takers.

I got shiners in the morning so I decided to head back to the Huron Lighthouse area with the other boats for yellow perch. Set up in 29 FOW. Got a 12" perch with 15 or so minutes. I thought SCORE! Then a 10" perch about another 15 minutes later. Then nothing, no bites, no fish. Moved around a little. Tried heading closer to the lighthouse in about 23 FOW. No bites. It was getting windy about 3 or 4 PM and I was bored of no bites, so I decided to head in and drive home (50 minutes) with my two yellow perch.

At the marina heard a group did well about 12 miles North of Vermilion.

Every trip cannot be a winner I suppose. I really need to get better at making big moves when I don't get fish within a certain time frame.