Archive report from a senior member who is no longer posting

Re: Water Dogs~ Perch Report October 23 , 2021 the last day

50 yellow perch, SE of G can , 22 fow very bouncy, and 16 pounds at the cleaners.
many trow backs (2 dozen) , (good sign for the next year) and some pesky white perch.
NO SHEEPHEAD~!
using spreaders, shiners, bling and no bling.
This is the last post for the season, feet dry soon, and I hope to be back for some more fishing fun in March~April 2022.

So after some time thinking about the above string of comments it reminded me of one of our best contributors to this site waterdog and his regular perch reports you may notice the detail to location presentation and catch that helped us all and put us on active fish .

This site I believe was intended to be for that purpose . It was also to help new fisherman and women understand and locate areas they are unfamiliar with .
Vague descriptions like 18 foot of water western basin could be anywhere from Michigan to about vermilion .
I do appreciate the charter captains reports they make for interesting reading as well as great advertising for there charter business .

Iam sure some may respond with there ubjections as is there right however for the folks out there that remember waterdog as well as others who no longer contribute regularly to the site it's a huge loss.