We fished this past Saturday off Huron from 8-1pm in 40-42fow.Was a tough bite for us.Caught all our keepers except one on dipseys.Best lead was 90 and 95 on a 3 setting and 65 and 70 on a 1 setting.Used 2 double willow harness and 2 white flicker shads on the dipseys.Had 2 inline boards out also.Was running bandits,flicker minnow and a Yazuri crank from 120-180 with 2oz and caught only one huge sheephead.Tom kept harping about putting a harness on the boards,and near the end of the day, put one on to make him happy.Wouldn't you know it,it caught our only walleye on a board all day,and the biggest at 25".We ended up catching 12 fish that weighed 24lbs at cleaners.Also threw back around 6 shorts and 6 white perch.Talked to a guy at the cleaners who also fished Huron and caught 12 fish.Said they caught most of their fish on Bandits.Said caught them at 100 leads with no weight.My reply was we were not marking fish shallower than 30ft down.He said he was marking them and catching them.Guess i should have tried some shallower cranks and deeper harnesses earlier.My bad.