Anyone going fishing Anyone going fishing Anyone going fishing Anyone going fishing
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Anyone going fishing

anyone fishing fri and sat. or is it going to be to windy to keep a jig on the bottom. this will be my 2nd time up and dont want to waste my time if its not going to be good.

Post Thanks / Like

Yepper, going out this weekend. The NOAA is calling for a foot or less, but we all know that could change. I'm expecting this to be a peek for jig fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

Default better check again

you better recheck that noaa site again, its going to be a little choppy this weekend. They are calling for up to 20mph wind fri and sat but sw. It will be more than 1 foot waves more like 3 or bigger so be carfule and good luck hope u guys gettem.

duckdog Guest

Default headn up

ya headn up in the am got to get boat in may fish if get it ready early enuf sw wind is not to bad can still fish crain creek and somtimes the intakes good luck all if too windy stop and have pop lol at mienkes east with me

Post Thanks / Like

Since it's out of the SW I believe that will help keep the waves down and hence 1 ft or less forcasted. It comes down to how far you venture out but you shouldn't have to this weekend with the water clearing up.

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick...1&unit=0&lg=en

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default On my way !

Well WWWW is all in place thanks for all the advice on the wife part roses , dinner out , help around the house.these were all good sugestions but no one said just give her some cash to go shopping ! money always seems to be a good lubricant ! speaking of lubricants make sure you grease thoes wheel brgs or your trip this weekends will be short I am leaving the shop now heading north west and hope to be fishing soon will report a hopeful good trip too the lake we dont have a radio and are in a small 16 ft starcraft v hull going to stay out frt of davis bessie or ruggles beach in the short water ck ya later

Post Thanks / Like

I'll be out friday and saturday. The winds are supposed to be strong but out of the southwest. The water should be clearing up and we should be hammering the eyes.The key word there is 'should'. Look for us on an 18ft thompson tommorow and a 17ft tracker on saturday. We will be coming out of turtle point. Good luck everyone

donaldwthompson Guest

Heading out of Anchor point on Saturday. Will let you know how we did also.

Post Thanks / Like

Default bay fishing report thurs and friday

fished maumee bay thurs night six walleyes for 4 men, lots of short hits,
    just got off the lake at 6 pm. wind very strong 2 to 3 in the bay hard to keep
    boat on track, 2 walleyes for 4 men lots of short strikes water muddy today,
    every one is struggling even the charters, will try it again in morning.

Post Thanks / Like

Default maumee bay

we got 2 eyes in the bay wind was so strong we could not keep jig on the bottom made 3 drifts got 2 on first drift then the wind picked up more it was rough and windy