Anyone going fishing Anyone going fishing Anyone going fishing Anyone going fishing
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Out frt davis bessie

Well I did have a good time on the water one eye one sheep head had a rough time with the wind it blew me around I tried to slow down with a small anchor and drift sock there were lots of boats but very few nets that I could see and I was looking real hard, the bite I was told comes better early in am and I did not get set up untill abought 7 am most fish were caught at dawn went down to ruggles beach nothing water dirty, I am in need of a bigger boat Im to chicken to go out any further on the reefs with that kind of wind next time out will be 9th of may on 6 pack charter any one else have any better action ?

Tomcat Guest

Default Walleye Friday

Well, MBLMike, my luck wasn't as good as yours, I didn't catch any sheephead. We had the same trouble with with the wind. I had two socks out, and we were still moving too fast. We did the same thing ( dropped the anchor, and sat still. We caught one 14" throw back ( he still had his baby teeth) and that ended our day!! I didn't see any nets go down, so I figured everyone was having the same problem. I am at Wild Wings, and I noticed the fish cleaning wasn't very busy either. Better luck next week!!!T.C.