I was going to sit today out but got a call from a friend for a favor. He was supposed to take a father son out but was sick. They supposedly fish and have chartered several times but had not been able to catch Erie walleye. I didn't know that was possible.
I'll try to keep it positive but this is why I am glad I don't charter anymore. They had zero skills except whining and not to mention sea sickness. I had to put out board and release them and man the riggers.

I kept it simple running Taco Salad, Carrot Top, Copper Clown Bandits Port at 80, 90, and 100.
Spros Marble Brown, Icey Barbie, and Copper Perch (not sure actual name) at 85, 95, and 105.
Both riggers were cycling 20 to 25 with #7 chartreus and red harnesses.
Speed was 1.7 to 2.0

We fished in the same general area as yesterday. 31 feet of water NW of Rattlesnake.

We had multiple fish hang on waiting for me to get to them. I would bring in the board and remove it and hand them the rod to real in the fish. They thought it was great. I would net the fish and go to the next one just like it just hit. The other trick I used was to tighten the rigger release up to not release and tow fish, saving them for any slow time. There wasn't any.

The great part though was it was 3 hours dock to dock and they had a limit of walleye and were amazed at our great lake.
Downer was boat vomit and they never even offered to pay for gas, drinks, ice, or clean the boat, etc. Just a thanks this was great as they left while I was still tending to the boat.

NOTE: All baits and depths caught fish. The majority were on the riggers.