Today was our first time out this year. We were one of the many boats west and north of Rattlesnake today. It is the third place we tried and is where we picked up a 2 man limit over the course of 3.5 hours once we got our first bite. The two of us were fishing 4 rods total. Two straight back off the corners of the boat and two in line boards starboard. The corners did most of the work picking up 8 or 9 of the 12. One had 125 feet out and one 115. I’m figuring about 50 feet above the waterline so really 65 and 75 ft underwater. Chrome and blue brought in 4 or 5 and green/orange/black brought in 4. Funny thing…saw that pole begin dancing two separate additional times and within 4 or 5 feet of retrieve the fish came off. Wondering if I should have let the fish take it a few seconds longer before setting the hook. In lines were 75 and 85 back both with purple. They did the rest of the work. Was a beautiful day on the water. I sure appreciate all the tips you all share. It is a huge help and makes the learning so much quicker. Thanks again for sharing all the fishing smarts.