Today was our first full day out.
We launched out of Mazurek's and head off Kellys to find cleaner water. Good news the water color was good, the bad news is their was a pack of boats working in the area. I hate pack boats, so we headed north and found some nice marks north of the pack.

We ran our standard spread of Bandits on the port 75, 85, and 95. And spros starboard 80, 100, and 110. Good news we started picking pretty regular working a figure 8 over the pod. Bad news the boats started moving in and we couldn't work the pod the way we wanted. I pulled off these fish to get clear of the traffic and we just picked at a few here and there. We did come back in the afternoon and the fish were still there and we picked up where we left off. Temps were 36ish and we trolled 1.4 to 1.7.

Good news we had two Fish Ohio. Bad news one was a Sheepshead, took the board down like a bobber. We finished with 17 walleye and not a short in the bunch. Allot of pre spawn females.

Best colors where almost anything in a chrome combination and Pink Lemonade also hit several. We caught fish at every depth but 75 to 85 back seemed to be the best.

Bad news it is going to blow the rest of the week and my boat is scheduled for the shop next week. So we will be off the water for awhile.

BTW we don't keep any pre-spawn fish. We released everything today.