This morning headed out of Huron toward Kelleys and stopped about 40FOW to start my troll line.
Ran two dipsey divers one on setting 0.5 and the other at 3.
0.5 setting depth range was 55 to 80 feet of line out throughout the morning. And the 3.0 dipsey was set from 70 to 105.
Dipsey divers ran various spoons. Wonderbread, watermellon, goby pattern, perch pattern.
Also ran one crankbait (various bandits and flicker shads) unassisted at 120 and the put a 2 ounce weight on 50 + 90.
Speed was around 2.5 SOG and I trolled north until I seen a commercial net marker so I switched to east to avoid the net.

Most walleye came on the spoons. Brought home 6 walleye and only 1 was from the crankbaits. BUT it was the largest at about 20/21" long.
other 5 ranged from 16 to 19.

Also came across a few commercial nets. On one occurrence I could not locate the 2nd flag. I reeled my stuff up and waited until I was well past it before setting back up. My question is with the commercial nets, they always run between two flag markers? Stay outside of them and you are safe? Any idea on the length they can set? The next net I came across I located both markers and stayed outside of them.