wild wings april 17 - 19 wild wings april 17 - 19 wild wings april 17 - 19 wild wings april 17 - 19
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

View Poll Results: How's the fishing at Wild Wings

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • How's the fishing at Wild Wings

3 37.50%
  • How should we fish, jiging or troll?

5 62.50%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile R U Kidding me

Whacker. Dont get excited. JerryS is from PA. and does'nt get out as much as we do. I fish solo too, but I have 22 years on Lake Erie from my boat (20' Center Console Aquasport). I've docked at Meinke and Luna Pier. Now I trailer for flexibility. Other than giving specific waypoints which may or may not produce--as you would know the fish move and it is a tried and true tactic for folks with less experience to find the packs and poke away. Sometimes its great and other times???? I don't know if you really want that bet though? I'm not jiginitis for nothing. I dont catch big ones but like you, but I catch allot of fish. Usually I am fishing on my friends ticket but we don't care. We all have fun and laughs and go home with fish for our family and friends. I only offer advise that is honest, complimentary, helpful, or humorous. I am not out to be the WGF (Worlds Greatest Fisherman). I have too many other interests and ADDHD to focus on one thing too long. I would only recommend. Nah! I don't have a recommendation.

Good Luck and Good Fishing

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Consistency

I support all of our local tackle shops that reley on anglers for their livelyhood. Good luck to all that make take to the water this weekend!
    With good weather we may all catch enough for the frying pan!

walleyewacker Guest

Default Jig

You seem to be backpeddling. Your not jerkinitis for nothing!!! We could have our own little tourny. Just you and me in my boat. I run a Tiarra, so my boat would be more comfortable, but I would not want to handicap you in any way, so if you feel your boat would be better I am fine with that. I am sure everyone on here would love to see a fish off. By the way isn't it A-D-D not ADDHD?

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Nope its ADDHD

Attention Deficit Disorder w/ Hyperactivitiy Disorder. LOL I would'nt mind either way. Yours is more comfortable and faster, but I have my own waypoints. I also fish primarily on the west side of the reefs and from the sounds of your spots you come out of PC or Sandusky Area. I aint backpeddling.

Masters Call Guest

Default genetics

What exactly is your short coming that your trying to make up for with your Fishing and your mouth.Why do you have to keep pounding on Jiginitis,like you are someone.This fellow has been helping people and not holding anything back as long as I have been reading these reports.he may say something a little coarse once in a while,but I've need caught him bragging.Only helping.
    He doesn't know me from Adam,but I stood next to him on the ice flo in Feb. and watched him step up calm alot of nerves,and help folks he didn't even know unselfishlly.Ask the guy that ran out of gas and was bailed out by him if he's just a blow hard weekend warrior.I don't think so.
    This is not a resorse just to brag yourself up,but to help those of us that are not on the lake everyday.And that is just how he uses it.You may just want to think about that a little yourself.
    Good fishing to you all.Heres to seein the rod bend.God Bless

Post Thanks / Like

Default Chill

Jiginitis - Stop feeding the troll! He thrives on having someone to bully. Leave him to his fantasies.

kodiac01 Guest

Default Walleyewacker (pudwacker)

99 % of the fisherman out there are great people. Then there is the 1 % like walleyewacker that doesnt like to see other fisherman catching fish. Walleyewacker the only thing that is getting wacked in your boat is the little thing that you call your man hood. Walleyewacker tell your other half to wake you from your dream and come on out and put your so called skills against real fisherman.

slapjaw Guest

walleyewacker i will take you up on your offer your boat your gas. either way i can't loose one way or another i'm still gettin a break from school and fishin. i would say im no expert but i have had plenty of double digit days out there. it don't take much to catch a fish this time of year. and if you do beat me i would never say another word on this site. but i could just make a new username and password but i don't plan on losin. since ur suplyin the boat and gas i guess i could throw in a lunch to make it fair. happy fishin. oh and one more thing are you buyin bait or should i stop by the hooker on the way?

walleyewacker Guest

Default Master Calls

That just shows what a dumb a$$ jerkinitis is and everyone else that day of the "ice flow". It is 50F and blowing out of the SW 25 to 30, surprise an ice flow. Who didn't see that one coming????????? Only weekend warriors and dumb a$$ were on that ice that day. something I would not be proud of, let alone brag about. You guys need reality checks.

JerryS Guest

Default wild wings

Thanks for all the great info.
    I know where the happy hooker is but not sure where the other bait stores are located.
    I have heard that teasers has great food, but I haven't been there either.
    We are looking forward to a great day fishing tomorrow morning 17 April.
    We will start with jigging dark colors with large minows.

Thanks again for all the info and see you on the water.

Jerry