Fished the 11th, crew of 3 left the dock and set up West of Catawba, nice marks but the water was still stained, gave it a 1/2 hour, but not a bump. Pulled lines and headed North near Rattle, did not like the look of things so went North of Middle Bass out to the line and headed East. Ended up about 3 Miles East of Lucy point. Found a little pod of fish and did laps, any direction seemed to work fine, had 3 on at one point, Last fish needed for our 18 fish limit took a 1/2 hour. Speed 2.2 - 2.4. Ran 5 #1 Dipseys with spoons and a jet 30. Best Dipsey settings 3.5/75' 2/55' and .5/45'. Jet 30 had a crawler harness and seemed to work OK at 90' back, this took 3 keepers and 2 shorts. Best spoon color was anything with white or white backed. Did not want pink, chartreuse, gold or barely copper backed spoons, The only white backed spoons I had, were bought by accident, so, learned something new as always. But if I go add to my spoon collection, a bunch of White backed spoons, I'll catch more than likely nothing but Sheep on em until 2031. Just like the time I had 2 bloody nose spoons and could not keep em in the lake, so bought 6 more and then no fish wanted them forever. A good friend suggested I take out an airbrush and paint em up for each day! That may work but then all the spoon manufacturers will file for bankruptcy. What a country!!
Darn Walleye... always something different!!

A beautiful day on the lake!