I'm a little behind i have had a rough few days, I had to let my most favorite dog in the world go to doggy heaven on sunday, it was a very tough day for me. Well anyhow, with all the gale force wind i thought a good report might be worth looking at since we can't fish.

We launched out of huron at 7 am on thursday and headed north, we trolled a pass in 47' of water and boated 6 fish. I wanted to try some different water as i thought maybe the northeast wind may have pushed some fish in closer. We set up in 32' of water straight out from the castle on some good marks. The fish where between 12 and 25' of water. we set up bandits unassisted at 40, 50 and 60 back and weighted with 50' lead and 2 oz at 60 70 and 80 back. The best color was dj customs white perch it smoked the most fish. speed was 2.0. We boated this crew their limits and 5 of mine as I kept one open slot because I had a night trip tonight.

My night trip was supposed to be 3 people but ended up just being one fellow as his crew stood him up. He happened to be a vietnam war veteran and had some good stories for me. We got out before dark and got him some nice fish thank goodness because after dark the bite shut off like a switch. We ran high in the water down at the marks bandits and p 10's couldn't get a bite. Maybe the cold and all of this wind will change things but for the most part the fish have remained deeper in the lake this fall in any numbers. It was a long day but a pretty good day on the lake.

thursday 11/12/20 trip sorry so delayed!-111520-010-jpgthursday 11/12/20 trip sorry so delayed!-111520-012-jpg