Kelly's or Huron this weekend? Kelly's or Huron this weekend? Kelly's or Huron this weekend? Kelly's or Huron this weekend?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks so much for the information Bob. I will read Juls post and others also. Very helpful. I do have plenty of bandits and crankbaits. I think I read chrome is a good color pattern to use. I also have been watching the weather forecast and so far so good for Thursday. Oh - I have boards and used in the spring. Thanks again.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    Thanks so much for the information Bob. I will read Juls post and others also. Very helpful. I do have plenty of bandits and crankbaits. I think I read chrome is a good color pattern to use. I also have been watching the weather forecast and so far so good for Thursday. Oh - I have boards and used in the spring. Thanks again.

Great info above, I did go out last friday and fished between the dumping grounds in 40-41 fow. 100' back no wts caught most of our fish (puts you about 20' down). Make sure you drive around a bit once you get out there and look for good marks before setting up (learned this the hard way). Anyway tons of fish out there now and they are all fat. Good luck....I'm going out again tomorrow.

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Mojo. Can't wait to get out there. I think I have all I need and I printed out all of the instructions from Bob and Juls. Really great information. I am really starting to love fishing more and more. Gets my mind off of work. Appreciate all of the help, this is a great forum. I hope you caught a lot of fish yesterday. Bubba

Post Thanks / Like

Those dumping grounds you are referring to is the cedar point dump.Straight north of cedar point and just east of Marblehead.The Huron dump is off Huron and where Capt Porkchop caught well was east of Huron nearer to Vermillion.But there are fish all over that area so good luck.