Today was our final day with this crew and the wind was whipping out of the north so we delayed our launch until 9 am to let it lay down a little. We headed north to turn around and troll south with the wind. We had 10 fish on our first pass. reeled them up and reset and finished the limits on pass number two. We had to send the baits deeper again as the day went along the fish dropped in the water column. Over all the 3 days with this crew was very good. lots of nice sized walleye and some good conversations making new friends. Today is my 28th wedding anniversary so I had to get home to my beautiful bride whom i am so lucky to have. She lets me live my dream and spend a lot of time away from home to do what I love which is taking people out on the lake showing them a good time and catching the wonderful walleye this great lake provides us all with. Sometimes we take for granted the great fishing we have, there are people from all these other places that come here to fish for walleye because the fishing they have in their area doesn't even come close to what we have here. We are lucky and spoiled to have this in our back yard! starting next weekend i will starting to get serious about the brawl and focusing on catching big walleye. We have some night trips booked and will start working the rocky shorelines for those big walleye we can catch some worth putting on the scale. Good luck to all of you in the Brawl and be safe out there the water is getting cold and the winds are getting strong.
sat 10/24/20 day 3 with my Missouri crew-102420-003-jpg
sat 10/24/20 day 3 with my Missouri crew-102420-035-jpg
sat 10/24/20 day 3 with my Missouri crew-102420-034-jpg
sat 10/24/20 day 3 with my Missouri crew-102420-033-jpg