This Old Boat! This Old Boat! This Old Boat! This Old Boat!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: This Old Boat!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Cool This Old Boat!

Greetings all

Been gone from the lake and this forum for several years now but have really enjoyed checking in from time to time reading the reports and advise from all you Avid Fishers and Catchers.

I recently bid and won a boat I was looking at on ebay a1982 27 foot Sportcraft w/ 454 inboard needs work but price was really good it did not come with a trailer so found one also on ebay that had a 1983 27 foot Sportcraft on it I also won that auction price was also good so now I have ended up with 2 sport crafts that have various issues. my plan is working on them over the winter and hopefully have a boat by spring .

If any of you are experienced with these boats and would like to share your words of wisdom I would be very great full. I will also enjoy sharing the info I have and will soon discover to reciprocate .

Both boats have had the stringers replace so that should not be an issue. I will be replacing the Transom on one as well as other fiberglass repairs , engine maintenance items and electronic up grades the other boat has some overheating issues poss water pump will find out more next week on this one it is in the water now so at least it floats .

Looking forward to some replies and good times thanks in advance
    Mobile MIke
    Last edited by MBLMIKE; 10-03-2020 at 11:23 AM. Reason: spelling