We launched about 7:30 from Mazurik ramp and headed back to the East. There where a LOT of boats all over that area today and had to play whack a mole, with us being the mole trying not to get whacked... Even had to dodge a few boats anchored out in the middle of all the trolling boats, never could understand that, but to each his own...We set 10 bandits out on boards all with 50' leads and 2 oz weight. total line out was from 160 to 85 and they all caught fish on the first pass. Once the sun came up the fish dropped down so we ran them from 140 to 160. We ran 2 dipsys on each side 1 setting back 70 and 3 setting back 90 we ran shad raps on those and they caught some fish. I ran two down riggers today with flicker minnows and the both caught a few fish. Everything worked for us today speed was 2.2 to 2.5 today. We ended with 1 shy of a 6 man limit everyone reeled in fish today. We actually thought we had a 6 man but I think the little man on board got to my clicker and counted a fish we didn't have. He was infatuated with the clicker. Either way we had a really great trip on the lake to celebrate Brian's birthday. I will back out monday thru wednesday with a crew from Kansas to see if we can get on them with the cold front coming in.
Birthday trip for Brian and Family 9/26-92620-009-jpgBirthday trip for Brian and Family 9/26-92620-005-jpgBirthday trip for Brian and Family 9/26-92620-006-jpgBirthday trip for Brian and Family 9/26-92620-007-jpg