Fished Sunday morning. West of islands too dirty so kept going East. Started East side of Starve Is with what seemed like great marks. Only one white perch drifting for 40 mins. Move over to North of the shoal and found good marks. Drifted for 40 mins one keeper and one small. So I set up a troll going East. Picked up a couple over 1.5 miles. Turned around and trolled West and picked up 4 more. Dropped one 25 feet back and had at least as many fish tag the lures and not hookup?

We were in 30 fow trolling 2.4 into wind or 2.8 downwind. Lite bite on a 6 setting 85 back with a harness was most consistent. Reefrunner in Bare Naked Fire Perch took the biggest back 53. Harness on a bottom bouncer only got smalls. We had 2 big hits on Reefrunners that didn't hook up? and the one that came unbuttoned was on the Fire Perch color. Still scratching my head on why they didn't hook up. Maybe I will try a 2oz. sinker in front next time to get a better angle. The RR was also on a church board 75 feet out to side.

Rickerd