We launched from mazurik at 11:30 and only went north to about the middle of the south passage. We set lines and started trolling east between kelley's and marblehead. I marked a lot of fish there on the way in from last trip so thought we'd give that a try. We ran 3 bandits on each side at 55, 65 and 75 back and we ran two double willow harnesses with 2 oz off shore snap weights 4' in front of harness back 50 and 55 and our two 4 oz bouncers on the corners. We started out with several big sheep head but filtered thru those as we went east and started picking up walleye steady. We boated their limits by 1:30 pm with a few reeled in by my mate too. The lake was in perfect condition today nice walleye chop and light breeze just perfect for a fishing trip. We filleted these fish up and they will get some nice meals out of these great eater sized walleye from our great lake. The fishing today was definitely slower than yesterday but how can anyone complain about catching two limits of walleye in 1 1/2 hours. The fishing is so good right now, bandits, spoons, harnesses, mag 44's, flickers it just doesn't seem to matter what you throw at them they will eat it. I will be back out starting this friday and will try to post each day i fish. tight lines to all. Monday afternoon trip with an Indiana couple-6920-011-jpg