We launched at catawba at 6AM with our crew that where high school friends and have stayed friend all thru their lives. I got to hear some pretty cool stories, one of the great things about being a charter captain is meeting all these cool people and hearing their stories. We headed out to 25' of water and found the fish we have been fishing all weekend. We stuck to the chrome bandits running the 50 to 65 back at 1.8 to 2.0 and we reeled in a 6 man limit by 10 am. Me and my mate took home a limit of fish for a fish fry tonight. It is truly amazing how many fish are in the lake. but the schools of fish are in small areas and when you find biting fish you have to stay on them. I found the school of fish in different locations each day i fished, but once i found them all i had to do is keep figure 8'n the school. We had 4 on at a time twice today. These fish are hungry and feeding. It was very calm today so i triggered several bites by doing s turns with the boat, speed em up slow em down, triggers bites. water temps are rising fish will be moving stay focused on the travel corridors to the east, the fish will be using them very soon. i will be out again for 4 trips next weekend weather permitting. tight lines to you all.5/25 Memorial day morning trip-labor-day-026-jpg5/25 Memorial day morning trip-labor-day-029-jpg5/25 Memorial day morning trip-labor-day-031-jpg