limit of river walleyes limit of river walleyes limit of river walleyes limit of river walleyes
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default limit of river walleyes

fished from 1.30 to 3 pm. limit of 4 walleyes plus one sucker, all males 17 to
    21 inches all four were running milk, females porpouse all around me, successfull lure small floater bright red head, 3/4 oz. casting sinker, berky
    power bait twister tail in yellow. One walleye with tag in jaw. be back out
    tomorrow. limit can be seen on maumee bait and tackle on weds.

fbcoachfisherman Guest

Wayne,

Great job today. Always enjoy your reports. Thanks for helping the rest of us out. Good luck tomorrow and be safe. My son hit the Lake today out of turtle creek. Zeroed, missed two bites in two hours. Said the lake was 35. Cleaner water NE from the creek toward Niagra. He had a good time. It was basically a shake down run with some fishing. Most had the same success today that he saw and talked to.

Miike

lund hunter Guest

Default update

wayne, you sound like a pretty good source for the area and i am wondering about the conditions for the Maumee Bay. still too muddy to fish? how are they biting out in the bay? i am planning on making a trip from Northern Indiana tomorrwo (thursday) and i want to make sure it isnt a wasted trip if things arent good. thanks for any advise you can offer. i appreciate it.

fbcoachfisherman Guest

Yesterday's satellite could not be a better view.

http://coastwatch.glerl.noaa.gov/mod...e.143.250m.jpg

The bay is as muddy as it gets right now. You could go a little east to turtle creek and fish out of there. If you look to the NE things are cleaner and guys are catching some fish with ice fishing tactics. Some are catching, some are not, but guys are catching. Enjoy.

mike

Post Thanks / Like

Default lund man thursday

as far as the lake stay home on thurs, winds north to northwest 10 to20
    lake will be rough and will muddy up the bay, plus its raining now, my son is
    out this evening in river, no fish as of 5pm., I will be out thurs morning
    will let you know thurs night.

fbcoachfisherman Guest

I agree Wayne. It is going to be a while for the bay yet. I'd bet the temperature is pretty good, but it is just muddy and messy. I live right off the bay. Last night we got some rain, but not too bad. We had no wind yesterday, but this morning it is breezy from the NW. Chilly High Pressure day in store. The river is still pumping, but she is now only a few feet above the good level. So the garbage should slow down soon. The new rain should not be a huge factor. Probably will slow the drop of the river some, but won't make it rise. Satellite photo tells it all. Still just too muddy.

lund hunter Guest

thanks both of you for the info. i took the advise and stayed home but my rods are screamin my name!! i am going to have to get out to the river and try my luck with some of the river eyes! i just cant take it any more. thanks again for the help guys. good fishing.