After self quarantine for 6 weeks and things loosening up a bit it was time to go fishing again and figure out the fish for next weeks charters as we get back to running trips. We found fish almost everywhere around the islands right now. We fished bandits, chromes and white on the body, we caught fish deep back 130 with 2 oz and we caught fish shallow back 50 no weights around 1.5 to 1.8 mph. We marked lots and lots of bait which is good and all the fish i filleted where full of shad and small white bass. The amount of shad in the lake is amazing they are everywhere. The bandit is a perfect bait to resemble this bait fish and i'm sure that is why white bodies are working so well. The winds and rain could go away anytime, we are ready for sunny and 70. Its good to be back on the water. What a crazy time we are living in. I know i am ready to get back to good living and good fishing and not staring at 4 walls thinking about fishing. Tight lines to you all and hope to see you on the lake.Finally back on the lake.-may16-014-jpgFinally back on the lake.-may16-018-jpgFinally back on the lake.-may16-020-jpg