Got a very late start today as we left the dock about 1:20. I had my 19 year old daughter and 15 year old son with me. My daughter had never fished or caught a walleye before. My neighbor had done well south of Green using Bandits on Saturday, and he texted me that he was doing well today south of Green with purple and Bandit clown. We decided to go over by Green and try. We were about 2 miles south of Green, or just about half way between Mouse Island and Green Island out of the way of the Miller Ferry and the boat traffic coming back from the islands. We dropped our first line in the water at 2:10 and I just attached the board to the line, and my daughter said she had a fish. I said are you sure? A few minutes later we had a nice 20" fish. For the first 45 minutes I could not get more that 2 lines in the water as it was so busy. The fish were not stacked in there, but there were pockets of fish and they kept us busy as I slow getting the fish off, the hooks out of the net, and the cranks set. I am not to good with boards or crankbaits, but I had some good practice today and I got my kids going on how to use the reels, how to attach the boards, and how to read the boards. We were only using four poles as thats all I could manager. Most of the fish we caught were 21", but my daughter did pull a real nice 26" beauty. I ran the few Bandits that I have, and the chrome with blue back and orange belly did will. So did the Reef Runner 800 Purble Nerple and Clown. We fished 30-35 feet of water and set baits at 65-85. Most of the fish came at 65-75 running at 1.5-1.9. Nice calm afternoon to learn how to run boards and crankbaits and teach the kids.