Quote Originally Posted by Kim Gentz View Post
First of all on this stamp is a new law as of 2019. We bought our licenses in June of 2019 and our license is good until June of 2020. We had no ideal about the fishing stamp because we did not need to get a new license. We looked through the fishing regulation book on how may fish we can catch the size limit and if there is any thing on slot limits. The DNR person who gave us the ticket showed us where the stamp info is in the Reg. This info was kind of in the middle of the book and very hard to find. (Like fine print in a contract.) even many of the bait shops have no ideal about this stamp and it also seem some of the DNR personal do not know about this stamp, now finding out they are checking license of out of staters and not looking for the stamp.
The real point here is they are not selling license to out of staters and selling them to residence of the state of Ohio. This is wrong and is unconstitutional by federal law and is a infringement of my civil rights...........

Kim, my post was not a response to your situation. I was not singling you out in that, I was responding to the entire content of this thread.

Having said that. I agree with you for the most part. I do believe that it is irrational and an over reach of the government to do some of the things that they are doing. There isn’t any way to get too much more isolated than to be out in the middle of a Great Lake on a small boat. I’m with you on that one and hope that they open the out of State licenses back up!