I'll be the "jackass" and say again that the order does NOT say to quarantine for 14 days ONCE YOU GET TO OHIO. If you have been working from home in an adjacent state for a month and not going to stores, work, church etc, you have met the requirement. Ask yourself this. Why on earth would the state want you to come in before you quarantine?

Shutting down to out of state is asinine. I get the concern, but I'd be more concerned about someone from Marion (2,132) or Cuyahoga (1,653) county Ohio than anywhere in Indiana, save for Marion County (Indianapolis). The same goes for Kentucky (3,192 positive statewide), West Virginia (939 positive statewide) or Wisconsin (4,620 cases statewide, nearly half of them coming from Milwaukee County).

Of course the locals can keep up the hypocrisy and ***** about someone from Adams County Indiana, with all of 7 confirmed cases, taking their kids fishing. Somehow THAT person poses a greater threat because they're from another state than the local's buddy that lives in Cleveland and hasn't been quarantined.

If you are worried, then you can stay home. Calling people jackasses because they are not sheep is just ignorant. That's not to say that there aren't people who won't be safe but Ohioans aren't any more or less likely to be idiots than anyone from any other state.